consultancy services provided the base of QSS’s main income stream at its early stages before the growth of the construction arm in May 2007. To date, QSS consultancy services supports around 65% of QSS turnover, with over 15 employees / freelance staff covering both commercial and residential consultancy.
has the knowledge and experience to produce preliminary feasibility studies, cost plans, rapid and accurate estimates together with comprehensive tender documents, dealing with procurement arrangements on a broad range of construction sectors and to manage all of the financial aspects of the project up to practical completion and agreement of the final account.
QSS understands the burdens and strain forced upon sub contract quantity surveyors due to the flourishing construction market. With this in mind QSS Trading Ltd offer to take on the responsibilities of a permanently employed Quantity Surveyor enabling the sub contractor to concentrate his time on managing the construction of projects.
- Cost Plans
- Drafting Standard Building Contracts.
- Financial Management of Projects.
- Sourcing Work for Sub Contractors, pricing tender, financially managing project, monitoring variations, agreeing final account.
- Pricing Tender Packages.
- Professional assistance of payment Applications & variations to contractors.
- Measurement take off's.
- Final Account analysis.
- Pre Construction Estimates.
- Cost Control & Advice from Design Stage Through to Construction Completion.
- Financial Management of Sub-Contractors / Builders.
- Generating Specifications / working drawings.
- Planning Application / Building Regs.